Thursday, May 15, 2014

Without You

Baby I miss you…
I love you so much more than I thought a person in this life possibly could.
I’m forgetting you though.
I’ve forgotten the way you hold me
the way you looked,
the way you kissed me.
I’ve forgotten what it feels like to be loved by you.
I miss you so much hunny.
I just want you back. I want to be in your arms.
I want you to kiss my shoulder blade as we fall asleep.
I want to wake up in the morning to your kiss.
I want to be your wife. I want to be your baby girl.
I want to make you smile and laugh. I want my face to light up when you walk in.
I want to hear your Shae Baby songs.
I want what we had back. I don’t want you to be gone.
I’m so scared without you here.
I miss you.
I love you! 
I wish I could remember what it felt like;
I wish these tears could be wiped away by your hands. 
I miss your hugs and the way you made me feel. 
You were my baby.
The one I wanted to care for, 
even though you fought me every step of the way. 
I wanted to protect you and love you for your whole life. 
I wanted to be the one you called yours.
I wanted your children
and I wanted to love you for the rest of my days.
I feel so alone without you.
Sleeping and waking up without you are the hardest things I do.
I wish I could just dream about the time I spent with you.
I wish I could dream about you holding me. I want to stop feeling this way.
I want to be happy. I want you back.
But I cannot have you.
I feel like you are just a figment of my imagination,
that the last 4 years were just the most amazing dream. 
Sometimes I wish that were true, 
but then you wouldn’t be mine for the rest of eternity.
I love you Babe… So much,
and I always will.
That will never change no matter how long I’m here without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment