Sunday, May 11, 2014

The knife comes closer

Day by Day
Needing
Pushing
Growing more every day
But everyday harder
Pushing, pulling fighting
addiction
the flow of red
the rush of adrenaline
needing that release
wishing for one moment
where peace surrounds
knowing of the numbness that comes
Puling, pushing fighting
remembering
the days and nights with you
pushing for the memories
fighting the images
wanting home
Pushing Pulling fighting
hating
the mirror screams I'm not enough
I'll never be
the scale yells out
you're a burden
you're ugly
you'll never be enough
people screaming in pain caused by me
worthless
useless
hurtful
mean
manipulative
words cutting worse than the knife
could stop the pain
pushing, pulling fighting
the voice comes down before the night
"you are mine
I chose you
my beautiful princess
my goddess of the future
don't give up
i love you
you have an infinite worth
beyond what you could ever imagine."
the voice echos
comes before the edge
saving me for another day
Keep pushing pulling and fighting
as the knife comes closer

No comments:

Post a Comment