Saturday, May 17, 2014

Only without me

People walk by
Never noticing the knife in my eye

People stare straight forward
Only noticing when they trip over
My problems
My pain
My annoying habits
Never enough
Too much to handle

Hearing of their laughter
Only when I'm gone
Will it truly be a happy song

Everything I ruin
All that I touch
Could have been so much

There is so much better
So many more friends
Yet I struggle
Just to make a difference

I push through my struggles
To find everyone gone
Trying hard to fade
To stop hurting someone

Anyone I touch it's all the pain
The struggles
The moments
I thought I loved you
But it's not enough

My love no one wants
My pain expanding till it's too much

Holding on seems useless now
Pushing past feeling
Past myself
Somehow

I want to show you how life truly is
Don't want to hurt you
Don't want to push
All of me hides
Where no one will look

Then maybe
Some day
You'll be safe
But only without me

No comments:

Post a Comment