Sunday, July 20, 2014

First in a while

The hole is back, the first in a while
Most likely not the last
The loneliness
Sadness
Surrounded
Feeling entirely alone
Waiting to hear
Pausing my life
Begging to feel that home again
Wondering if you're real
Starting to think I'm a lie
All that attention all for nothing
Can't stop thinking
But starting to fade
That feeling
The memories
Just like with HIM
All that I had with him slowly fades as well
But I didn't think I'd loose you this fast
I keep hoping
Every time the phone rings
I hope it's you
My heart skips a beat thinking of you,
Yet you've disappeared
And taken hope with you
I miss you
I want to know you
Please come back to me
I don't want to abandon hope
Dearie my sweet dearie
I miss you, please help me feel home

No comments:

Post a Comment